Sunday, March 01, 2009

back in Amherst

I;m thrilled to be back in Amherst after a great weekend in New York. I will be uploading the texts to both talks I gave in New York shortly, but first am getting the word out about my two talks this week.

Just in time for Saint Patrick’s day, I will be giving not one but two slide show presentations this Thursday. The first is at The Springfield Museum at 12:15 as part of their Museums A La Carte series. You get cookies if you come to this one; see the link for more information.

The second event is right here in Amherst, at the Jones Library at 7:00 pm. Although there are no official refreshments being offered, come on by and we’ll see what we can do.

I will be selling autographed books and photos (both framed and unframed) at both events. They might just make the perfect St. Patrick’s Day gift!

As always, thanks for all the great support.
blog comments powered by Disqus